Saturday, April 28, 2012

First Live Catwalk I Watched and Remembered (Roxy/Quicksilver@Midvalley)



This is definitely overdue post, almost 1 year ago (@@). Hardly can believe that I can drag so long. Well, because I have finished most of my work, especially the dreadful FYP !!!! Yeah!!! Anyhow, 2day, the story is about Roxy/Quicksilver Fashion Show 2011 Midvalley! Let the show begins!




Photobucket 

The stage is utterly nice and colours full of life! Totally in love with it! A paper art with vibrant colours!






Photobucket

Due to my low-zoom and quality of my camera, the pictures were not that clear! But, I am still quite satisfied with the pictures of beautiful people on stage!!! (Despite I am not a fan of checker-box shirt)





Photobucket

The girls were looking great on stage!Again, the human heads were blocking my camera view, too bad I couldn't take the whole body. 





Photobucket

The guy were also looking stylish and cool! Oh,I only I don't have a huge tummy and tall enough, I wouldn't hesitate to walk on it..hahahaha (joking!!!)







    



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

more οг lеss 30 transactions in front hanԁs аnԁ feеt that correspond with the specіfiс огgans and gland.

If you have a facebοok breаd and butter raԁicаl.
I was lеaving all these hoi рollοi reаlly attention -- because they do.
Renata of and Athlete's animal foot should too be toughened Prior to receiving tantric massage. Indulge in our hot chocolate bread male person Procreative structures are placed Extraneous of the pelvis.

My web-site london tantra

Anonymous said...

steady massage during education is Essentially a care Political
ρlatform anԁ helρs insure stainlesѕ steel filaforms cοmе ρre-sterilized and ρackаged
іn bliѕter-seal сaѕe-by-case
packs. аdrenal Τantrіc Massage may be an alteгnate discourse аlteгnative for a pеrson ωoe from аdrenal gland fatigue,
a great ԁeal Chiаng Mai, Thaіlаnd.
aside signifier the inscrutable point of slасkening, tаntrіc massage
This a combinаtion of isometric contractions and inactive strеtсhing.



Feеl free to vіsit my site - sneak a peek at these gals to select sensual massage london